Sponsorship Sales Representative
Opal Group organizes live conferences catered to top executives and decision-makers across various industries. We provide high-quality events and information through unparalleled speaking sessions, workshops, and unique face-to-face networking opportunities.
The Sponsorship Sales Representative is responsible for selling sponsorships and attendee passes (registrations) for Opal Group Human Resources live events and developing relationships with our existing and potential clients to invite and secure their attendance. As a sales representative, you will sell HR live events.
**Resume and Cover Letters only in English will be accepted**
This is a remote position with occasional traveling.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Reach out to prospective attendees via LinkedIn, phone, or email.
- Finding, pitching, and closing sponsorship opportunities, as well as ensuring audience attendance.
- Generating leads for live event registrations.
- Conduct ongoing research in the assigned areas to advance industry knowledge and innovate our conferences.
- Meet key professionals, industry leaders, and senior executives from relevant vertical markets.
- Keeping a record of all new leads, current interactions, and client updates in the CRM database.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships to gain new business.
- Demonstrate professionalism while ensuring client retention.
- Bachelor's Degree relatable.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in sales, sponsorships and/or events.
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities, including the capacity to relate to people at all levels both inside and outside the business.
- Strong grammar and writing abilities.
- A focus on results-driven activity and customer service.
- Knowledge of service sales.
- Writing sales emails and cold calling.
- Preferably call center customer service experience
- Sales experience within hotel and hospitality is also preferred
- Self-driven and able to function both individually and in a group.
- The willingness to occasionally travel for conferences
Disclaimer: Opal Group does not ask for any personal information or payments during the recruitment process.
Equal pay for equal work. EEO-ACA Compliance.