Delegate Acquisition Representative
Opal Group organizes premier live conferences catered to top executives and decision makers throughout various industries. We are dedicated to providing high-quality events and information, through unparalleled speaking sessions, workshops, and unique face-to-face networking opportunities. Our unique work environment offers an opportunity for the “self-starter” with truly unlimited growth potential.
The Delegate Acquisition Representative develops relationships with our existing and potential attendees by inviting and securing their attendance to our high-level B2B in-person conferences. This role is responsible for securing end-user participants, account management, and supporting the lifecycle of the experience for clients.
This position is remote, but occasional travel will be required.
**Resumes and Cover Letters in English will be accepted**
- Leverage all types of channels, including cold calling, emailing, and social media platforms, to engage with potential attendees.
- Identify, invite & confirm attendees for our events.
- Develop relationships with attendees over time to build a customer base over multiple events.
- Utilize excellent written and oral communications in English to differentiate our events from competitor conferences.
- Be an expert in Opal's Value in order to proactively identify, engage, and recruit new attendees to participate in our multi-day summits.
- Successfully promote Opal's initiatives through positive interactions with C-Level executives.
- Maintain and administer a pipeline of prospects in our CRM in order to achieve sales goals.
- Ensure that clients/prospects receive the highest level of customer service.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Background in Journalism, Public Relations/Communications, Hospitality Management, English Major, or Business and/or Sales.
- Professional and engaging communication skills in English with the ability to effectively pitch C-Level Executives and High-Level Decision Makers.
- Competitive personality, a drive to exceed expectations and outperform peers.
- Conceptual ability to rapidly develop competent knowledge on diverse topics.
- Customer service concentration.
- Deadline and results-oriented.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Creativity, resourcefulness, and an innovative approach.
- Must have a tourist Visa, as some travel will be required (5 to 10% of the position).
- Must be vaccinated against the COVID-19 Virus and have proof of vaccination.
Disclaimer: Opal Group does not ask for any personal information or payments during the recruitment process.
Equal pay for equal work. EEO-ACA Compliance.