Opal Group organizes premier live conferences catered to top executives and decision-makers throughout various industries. We are dedicated to providing high-quality events and information, through unparalleled speaking sessions, workshops, and unique face-to-face networking opportunities. Our unique work environment offers an opportunity for the “self-starter” with truly unlimited growth potential.
Conference Producers coordinate and manage all aspects of their events. This includes researching and creating new conference topics, writing agendas, recruiting speakers, and developing marketing and sales strategies for the events.
**Resume and Cover Letters in ENGLISH will only be accepted**
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct and research potential attendees and sponsors in a target market to develop conference agendas.
- Analyze research and use critical thinking to develop commercial conference programs that meet the stated needs of the market.
- Identify, invite and confirm appropriate speakers for conferences.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key professionals, industry leaders, senior executives, and media within relevant vertical markets.
- Attend and oversee virtual and live conferences, including providing an opening introduction, speaker assistance, and support.
- Work with and support a cross-functional team on an ongoing basis to ensure successful marketing and sponsorship of conferences.
Requirements include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1-2 years of experience in conference production or related experience in public relations/communications/journalism.
- Excellent networking and information gathering abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Superior Writing skills.
- Leadership ability in an entrepreneurial setting.
- Creativity, resourcefulness, and an innovative approach.
Disclaimer: Opal Group does not ask for any personal information or payments during the recruitment process.
Equal pay for equal work. EEO-ACA Compliance.