Audience Development Associate
Opal Group organizes premier live conferences catered to top executives and decision makers throughout various industries. We are dedicated to providing high-quality events and information, through unparalleled speaking sessions, workshops, and unique face-to-face networking opportunities. Our unique work environment offers an opportunity for the “self-starter” with truly unlimited growth potential.
The Audience Development Associate develops relationships with our existing and potential speakers and attendees to invite and secure their attendance at our live conferences. This role is responsible for selling attendee passes and supporting the lifecycle of the experience for clients.
This position is remote, but occasional travel will be required.
* Resume and Cover Letter in English will be accepted**
- Leverage all types of channels, including cold calling, emailing, and social media platforms, to engage with potential attendees.
- Identify, invite & confirm attendees and speakers for our events.
- Develop relationships with attendees over time to build a customer base over multiple events.
- Utilize excellent written and oral communications in English to differentiate our events from competitor conferences.
- Be an expert in Opal's Value in order to proactively identify, engage, and cultivate new and expanded audiences.
- Successfully promote Opal's initiatives through positive interactions with C-Level executives.
- Maintain and administer a pipeline of prospects in our CRM in order to achieve sales goals.
- Ensure that clients/prospects receive the highest level of customer service.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Background in Journalism, Public Relations/Communications, Hospitality Management, English Major, or Business or Sales.
- Professional and engaging communication skills in English with the ability to effectively pitch C-Level Executives and High-Level Decision Makers.
- Competitive personality, a drive to exceed expectations and outperform peers.
- Conceptual ability to rapidly develop competent knowledge on diverse topics.
- Customer service concentration.
- Deadline and results-oriented.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Creativity, resourcefulness, and an innovative approach.
- Must have a tourist Visa, as some travel will be required (5 to 10% of the position)
Disclaimer: Opal Group does not ask for any personal information or payments during the recruitment process.
Equal pay for equal work. EEO-ACA Compliance.