Opal Group organizes live conferences catered to top executives and decision-makers throughout various industries. We are dedicated to providing high-quality events and information, through unparalleled speaking sessions, workshops, and unique face-to-face networking opportunities.
The Sales Director is responsible for selling sponsorships and attendee passes (registrations) for Opal Group's live events and developing relationships with our existing and potential clients to invite and secure their attendance.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Sales: Confirming new clients and continuing business relationships with organizations across North America and LATAM. Use of CRM Maximizer and Social Media Channels to prospect and confirm sponsors for our live events, virtual events, and webinars across multiple industries, including Human Resources, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Data & Analytics
- Client Management: Becoming the point of contact for all client needs leading up to meetings, conferences, and virtual experiences, ensuring success for the client’s objectives, including lead generation, new prospects, branding, and marketing.
- Marketing: Utilizing social media channels for continuous promotion for all events and sponsor partnerships. Engage with current and potential clients through LinkedIn in English and Spanish. Conduct Latin American market research and give consultation on best practices to offer our services to likely and international companies and clients.
- Onsite logistics: Set up, tear down, and run all necessary functions at a live, onsite event, including assisting keynote, panel, and workshop speakers and presenters, providing audio options and microphones, running Q & A throughout the ballrooms for audience members to ask questions, leading attendees from ballroom to ballroom and other onsite activities.
- Research & Development: Continuous improvement and communication with clients to improve each event. Gathers information to expand our portfolio of events across various markets and topic areas.
The candidate must have:
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, Sales, Business (any), or related.
- Knowledge of negotiation and customer service.
- Availability to travel to events, conferences, or conventions (locations as needed).
- If offered employment, must have legal right to work in U.S.
Job Site: New York, NY and Kendall, TX.
Disclaimer: Opal Group does not ask for any personal information or payments during the recruitment process.
Equal pay for equal work. EEO-ACA Compliance.