Investor Relations Associate
Opal Group organizes premier virtual and live conferences catered to top executives and decision makers throughout various industries. We are dedicated to providing high-quality events and information, through unparalleled speaking sessions, workshops, and unique face-to-face networking opportunities.
This entry-level position of Investor Relations Associate develops relationships with our existing and potential clients to invite and secure their attendance at our virtual platform of Opal Connect. Attendees of the network meet with industry peers and experts to discuss current industry trends and best practices in diverse forums.
* Resume and Cover Letters only in English will be accepted *
Essential functions of a Investor Relations Associate:
- Leverage all types of communication channels, including cold calling, emailing, and social media platforms, to engage with potential attendees.
- Identify, invite & confirm qualified participants to the networking spaces.
- Contribute to the team with recommendations on improving processes based on client feedback.
- Proactively research, engage, and cultivate new and expanded audiences.
- Maintain and register pipeline of prospects in CRM.
- Research industry trends and business objectives for this digital project.
- A completed Bachelor's Degree.
- Background and/or previous experience in telemarketing, call center, or communications.
- Customer service oriented and high level of English.
- Preferred experience in project management and working with online platforms.
- Deadline and results-oriented.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Creativity, resourcefulness, and an innovative approach.
Disclaimer: Opal Group does not ask for any personal information or payments during the recruitment process.
Equal pay for equal work. EEO-ACA Compliance.