- Full Time
- Entry Level
Opal Group organizes premier virtual and live conferences catered to top executives and decision makers throughout various industries. We are dedicated to providing high-quality events and information, through unparalleled speaking sessions, workshops, and unique face-to-face networking opportunities. Our unique work environment offers an opportunity to the “self-starter” with truly unlimited growth potential.
The Meeting Planner will help to produce the logistics and program for our virtual events and upcoming live events. The Meeting Planner manages all aspects of conference-related materials and works closely with the Marketing and Sales Departments, as well as support and operations staff.
**Resume and Cover Letters only in English will be accepted**
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Establish and maintain relationships with key professionals, industry leaders, senior executives, and media within relevant vertical markets
- Facilitate the organization and coordination of panel's discussions (for speakers) prior to the event
- Assist customers in a professional, service-oriented manner during the execution of daily work and onsite at virtual and live conferences
- Work with and support a cross-functional team on an ongoing basis to ensure successful operations of conferences
- Liaise with speakers and sponsors in order to collect accurate and relevant information related to the website, conference brochures, and mobile app (logos, firm descriptions, biographies, headshots, presentations, and advertisements where applicable)
- Create and edit conference mobile app, including sponsor ads, speaker biographies, and speaker presentations
- Manage registrations through databases
- Manage client questions, inquiries, and any customer service related issues or concerns
To thrive in this role, you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong interest in event planning
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent ability to multi-task prepared to work on at least 5 events at varying stages
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate professionally with and relate to all levels both within and outside the organization
- Engaging, professional, and diplomatic demeanor
- Customer service focus
- Superior oral and written communications skills
- Time and priority management skills necessary to complete work within established timeframes
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
** Opal Group does not ask for any personal information during the recruitment process **
The Company requires that all individuals, subject to certain limited exceptions, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Equal pay for equal work. EEO-ACA Compliance.