Delegate Acquisitions Representative
- Full Time
- Entry Level
Opal Group organizes premier virtual and live conferences catered to top executives and decision makers throughout various industries. We are dedicated to providing high-quality events and information, through unparalleled speaking sessions, workshops, and unique face-to-face networking opportunities. Our unique work environment offers an opportunity for the “self-starter” with truly unlimited growth potential.
* * Resume and Cover Letters only in English will be accepted * *
Delegate Acquisition Representatives develop relationships with our existing and potential clients to invite and secure their attendance at our virtual and live conferences. Attendees of our events meet with industry peers and experts to discuss current industry trends and best practices in an educational forum. This is a remote position.
Essential functions of a Delegate Acquisition Representatives:
- Leverage all types of channels, including cold calling, emailing, and social media platforms, to engage with potential attendees.
- Identify, research, invite & confirm attendees and speakers for our events.
- Develop relationships with attendees over time to build a customer base over multiple events.
- Utilize excellent written and oral communications to differentiate our events from competitor conferences.
- Be an expert in Opal's Value in order to proactively identify, engage, and cultivate new and expanded audiences.
- Successfully promote Opal's initiatives through positive interactions with C-Level executives.
- Maintain and administer a pipeline of prospects in our CRM in order to achieve sales goals.
- Ensure that clients/prospects receive the highest level of customer service.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Sales, Communications, International Relations, or Business background.
- Prior experience in promoting products or services.
- Customer service orientation.
- Professional and engaging communication skills in English with the ability to effectively pitch High-Level Executives and Decision Makers.
- Deadline and results-oriented.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Creativity, resourcefulness, and an innovative approach.
International travel required. The applicant must have a valid passport and Visa.
** Opal Group does not ask for any personal information during the recruitment process **
The Company requires that all individuals, subject to certain limited exceptions, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Equal pay for equal work. EEO-ACA Compliance.